Enfamil Nutramigen Colic Baby Formula Lactose Free Milk Powder
- Contains 4 - 19.8 ounce containers of baby formula lactose free milk powder
- Enfamil Nutramigen Colic Baby Formula with Iron is clinically proven for fast relief of colic. Manage colic due to cow’s milk allergy as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours
- Specially formulated to reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges by 50%
- Includes the baby probiotics branded LGG—the most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management and supporting the digestive health of your baby. It provides immune support to return to consuming traditional milk protein formula without an allergic response
- Nutramigen is a gentle, lactose free baby formula that has important nutrients found in breast milk such as omega 3 DHA, ARA, and Choline that provide brain support
- Nutramigen is a hypoallergenic lactose and sucrose free baby formula with iron and provides nutrition for the first 12 months. From Nutramigen, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Extensively Hydrolyzed Infant Formula for CMA Patients*
When my 2 week old baby started having blood in her poop the doctor told me to switch from enfamil infant to enfamil prosobee because she probably had a milk intollerance. After 2 weeks of prosobee and horrible constipation I switched her nutrimagen and have had no issues! No blood in her diaper, regular poops and a very happy baby!
Nutramigen made my daughter's life much better. She's been on it for about 4 months now and is the smartest 9 month old I've ever seen. I might be partial, well of course I am, but the point is she has grown and learned and thrived on this and I'm thankful for the product. It's the only thing she could have that didn't make her spit up everywhere and get horrible gas and diarrhea. We were instructed by our doctor to use this after she had diarrhea for a week straight and lost 6 ounces. This made an immediate difference. My only gripe is the cost and the absence of a organic option.