Best Pacifier for Breastfeed Babies
- SkinSoft silicone nipple feels soft and familiar like mom
- One of three pacifiers glow in the dark, making it easy for baby and parent to find at night
- Anti-slip texture helps nipple stay comfortably in baby’s mouth
- Symmetrical orthodontic nipple is sized and shaped for baby’s developing mouth
- Curved shield allows the pacifier to sit comfortably on baby’s face
- Textured surface and multiple small openings on the pacifier shield allow air to circulate and baby’s skin to breathe
- BPA/BPS Free (Intertek Testing Services Hong Kong Limited, Report #HKGH02201466, 2017. Intertek Testing Services is a CPSC-certified third-party agency)
My 6 mo son likes these. I'm not sure how picky babies are when it comes to binkis, but no complaints from him. The glow int eh dark one is a pro and a con. Depending on how much light it was exposed to, it is very bright! And with it being right by the eyes it kept my son up. But on night that ti was not exposed to a lot of light then it was a soft glow that lasted several hours and made it helpful to find in the middle of the night.
I LOVE the nighttime version of the MAM pacifiers. Seriously... if you're going to use a pacifier for your kids, these are the best because they have a very gentle "glow" which helps them to find them in a dark room/crib at night.
We used the MAM style of pacifiers (numerous styles) for our first son (now three years old) and hope our second, due in July, will be able to use this same brand. They have nice designs and are durable, good quality.