Dr. Brown’s HappyPaci 100% Silicone Pacifier
- Introduce baby to a pacifier with the familiar nipple shape
- One-piece construction that moms love
- 100% silicone is lightweight and soft
- Contoured “butterfly”-shaped shield curves from nose and cheeks
- Easy clean dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe; BPA free; 0m+
I wanted to write this review for those that are hesitant to purchase due to their authenticity. These pacifiers are my son's favorite I wanted to purchase a few extra to have on hand and to leave at his grandparents house. I had previously purchased the same pacifiers at babysrus for more money and only getting 2 per package. This is definitely a better value. I will include side by side photos of the pacifier from babysrus vs the pacifier from amazon. They are both identical. I will also include photos of the packaging from amazon. The packaging from babysrus was the same it just had hard plastic to adhere it to the cardboard.
My son only likes a similar style pacifier. I bought these thinking they would work for my 1 month old as it states it is for 0+ months. The nipple is so darn long it is making him gag and he hates it. I don't know how you can classify this as a pacifier for a newborn.