Harmony Breast Pump, Manual Breast Pump, Portable Pump
- EASY AND CONVENIENT PUMPING: The Medela Harmony Breast Pump is a manual pump that has been designed for occasional use. It’s designed for the occasional time when you’re away from your baby.
- ERGONOMIC SWIVEL HANDLE: Designed for ease of use, the Harmony Breast Pump features a soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle for enhanced comfort.
- 2-PHASE EXPRESSION TECHNOLOGY: Unique to Medela breast pumps, this research-based and patented design allows mothers to pump more milk in less time. It resembles a baby’s natural nursing rhythm for improved comfort and efficiency.
- 24 MM BREAST SHIELD INCLUDED: The Harmony Breast Pump includes (1) PersonalFit breast shield for comfortable and efficient breast pumping. Other sizes are sold separately.
- EASY TO CONTROL VACCUUM: This manual breast pump is simple to use. Manual controlled vacuum allows you to adjust the suction for the most optimal comfort level and efficient flow of breastmilk.Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk
- 3.1 x 4.2 x 8.1 inches
Bought this after having a few days where I was away from home and should have brought my big electric pump but didn't because I was lazy. Instantly regretted it when I was so engorged and all I wanted to do was pump and had no pump. This is a lifesaver. It's small enough to throw in my diaper bag and it works great. I easily get 4 ounces every time I pump and it gets it out fast. i had to order a smaller flange but could have probably made the larger work. Easy to clean and assemble. I love the two pump options for the letdown and full force pumping. I use it more than my electric pump now because I pump the other side when my baby nurses. I used to leak around 2 ounces and would just hold a flange connected to a bottle to myself and my baby would occasionally kick and I would spill it all. This solved that problem too!! It has great suction for me and I love that I can easily hold it and pump with the swivel handle. Easy to clean and easy to use. Great investment and well worth the money to save my poor breasts from engorgment when my trips out are longer than I expected.
I love this manual breast pump. I am able to actually express my milk quicker with this pump then I am with any electric breast pump. I'm able to empty both breasts within 15 to 20 minutes. And that is with pumping 4 to 5 ounces from each breast. I love the handle as it helps to keep my hands from cramping which is nice. I found that if you don't wash the handle which has the rubber ring on it then you really don't ever have an issue with needing to replace the O-ring on it like some of the other reviewers have said . I'll just wipe the handle down with the baby wipes every once in a while.