Simple Wishes D Lite Hands Free Pumping Bra
- 83% Cotton 17% Spandex
- A PERFECT FIT! As a breastfeeding mother's shape changes, this bra can be adjusted up to 10" around the ribcage by resetting the secure Velcro back panel. This guarantees as much of a perfect fit for the 1,000th pumping session as it did for the 1st!
- TURN ANY BREAST PUMP INTO A HANDS FREE PUMP! The DLite Bra is the same as our Signature Bra, simply without the optional 1" center panel
- MODEST COVER AND TIGHT SEAL! Four overlapping layers of fabric secure and maintain a tight seal for bottles as well as providing a modest, discreet cover for the breasts.
- SUPPORTIVE AND EASY TO USE! Zips on easily with or without removing nursing bra and shirt. Elastic reinforcement has been built into the top of the Bra for a secure fit, ensuring no slipping. May be worn strapless or with included straps for extra support.
- Intended for use when pumping. Not meant for all day wear.
- Turn any breastpump into a hands free pump
- Perfect fit
- Modest cover and tight seal
- Supportive and easy to use
Buy this...now!!! With my first baby, breast pumping was SUCH a pain, having to sit for hours and hours every day unable to use your hands at all whatsoever because of having to hold each pump in the right spot. Now that I recently had my second baby, I caved and ordered this, and honestly didn’t expect much but thought I would give it a shot. Oh my gosh, amazing. I feel like breast pumps should all come with one of these bras, especially for how expensive they are! This bra is super comfortable, it feels like you’re wearing a sports bra. And best of all my hands are totally free. If you plan on pumping at all, this is an absolute must.
I was going to write the perfect glowing five-star review after using the product for several weeks but I have since run into a bit of a snag...literally. This bra is incredibly comfortable and surprisingly fit my 36 E frame. The support offered was superior when compared to other brands. I had become accustomed to a pumping bra that felt more like an ace bandage than a bra. The Simple Wishes stayed in place even without the straps. The close fit offers better support which in turn results in better suction from the breast pump. I loved the 4-flap nipple openings that offer privacy and coverage when you're not pumping, should you be wearing the bar under clothing at work or any other outing.
Several weeks after purchasing the bra I noticed that it had started to slip down while I was pumping. I discovered the velcro was tearing away from the bra. I was disappointed because this bra appears very well made with comfortable and sturdy material.