Women's Nursing Tanks Maternity Tops Racerback Breastfeeding Cami Bra Shirt
- ✅ 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. - Pregnant Women Camisole applicable period: Early pregnancy, second trimester, late pregnancy, perinatal pregnancy, postpartum lactation.
- ✅ Loose waistline - Especial to hide the lower tummy area for postpartum mamas, Suitable for every stage of pregnancy and postpartum.
- ✅ Fashionable Lace Racerback design, Sexy and charming! - It's also prevent shoulder straps from slipping off.
- ✅ Easy one hand nursing clasps, quick drop down cups, Easy to quick feeding. - Adjustable and highly elastic shoulder straps.
- ✅ Great fit for nursing, sleeping, exercising, staying at home--Good choice for bottom clothes.
- ✅ Perfect for sleep or leisure, or Match your favorite under sweater or jacket.
- Adjustable Straps.
- Standard US Size.
- One-Handed Clasp Allow Quick And Easy Nursing.
- Long and loose enough to cover baby weight.
- Waist support,protect stomach. Super elasticity, Soft, breathable, sweaty, comfortable let you wear longer.
- Used them daily, racer back Breastfeeding Tank Top Cami can be wear as regular tank tops.
- Hand Wash, Flat out to dry, Do not use a dryer.
With my first child, I bought Target nursing tanks as they were easy to slip on under cardigans or to use by themselves at night. However, the second time around, I realized that they weren't really long enough for my torso and even the Large size didn't cover my cleavage when I was full of milk. So I read up on other brands and tried these. I absolutely love them!
Fit-They are long and loose enough to cover leftover baby weight. They are cut higher on the chest to cover adequately and they have adjustable straps with nursing snaps. I usually wear S or M shirts but when breastfeeding I go from bra size B to a D. So I ordered these in Large to be safe and they fit just right if I tighten the straps.
Style and color-I like that there are 3 in the pack as I used them daily and they even have a cute little back pattern to them if in the future you want to wear them as regular tank tops. You can stick disposable pads in the chest area and wear them alone to make nursing super easy.
I debated over these for so long putting them in and out of my cart. I wish I had bought them sooner! They are really cute and incredibly comfortable. I wear them every night to sleep. The snap is so convenient for nursing. so have recommended these the a couple dozen women I know and 90% have bought them and love them. The burgundy is darker than pictured I will say that. I will be buying more for myself in the future. So far these have washed really well. I highly recommend. I try not to give to many 5 star reviews and reserve them for products that we really enjoy.