Organic Teething Wafers Banana Sweet Potato
- THE PERFECT 1ST SNACK for Baby’s developing gums, our easily dissolving, organic teething wafers soothe and delight. They’re made with jasmine rice flour, a touch of organic fruits and vegetables, and contain no artificial flavors for truly happy smiles.
- STAGE ONE EATERS: Happy Baby's line of Stage 1 baby foods are designed for your baby's sensitive palate. Made from organic fruits & vegetables, these baby food pouches are a great way to introduce your baby to solid foods & delicious, organic ingredients.
- HAPPY BABY: At Happy Baby Organics, we provide organic and delicious options for your baby's nutritional journey. We develop premium organic recipes perfectly matched with your child's age and stage. This is enlightened nutrition for every family.
- MINDFULLY MADE: We develop premium organic recipes perfectly matched with your child's age and stage. Explore our snacks & meals for growing babies, toddlers & kids, from baby food pouches to freeze-dried yogurt treats, organic cereals & toddler snacks.
- HAPPY TUMMIES: Try Happy Baby's full line of baby food pouches, probiotic cereals, whole milk yogurt, teething wafers & baby snacks if you've enjoyed baby food from Sprout, Plum Organics, Annies, Gerber, Beachnut, or Peter Rabbit Organics.
These are my baby's favorite on-the-go snacks. Perfect when at a restaurant and the adults are waiting for their food. I break them into tiny bite-size pieces to make them last longer. They dissolve almost instantly when placed in the mouth. The only reason I did not give five stars is because they are pretty much just starch and sugar. No nutritional value what so ever.
These wafers are my 14 month old daughter's favorite snack. She's been eating them for months. The first few times I had to break off a small piece and hand it to her. But she quickly learned how to chew them and now will devour a pack in a few minutes. Every flavor is delicious, however sweet potato & banana is my baby's favorite (and mine because it's the easiest cleanup). Plum Organics also make a wafer style snack. I highly recommend these over the Plum Organics wafers which are too gooey and stick inside the mouth once wet. My daughter refuses to eat the Plum wafers.
What I love most about these wafers is that they've helped immensely in teaching my daughter how to chew. It's been a slow transition from purées to finger foods. She didn't fully understand the concept of chewing and finger foods would make her gag. These were the first food that wouldn't make her gag and she could practice chewing and biting off pieces.