Plum Organics Stage 2, Organic Baby Food, Fruit and Veggie Variety Pack
- ORGANIC BABY FOOD: Made with non-GMO, 2-4 grams of fiber, and organic fruits and veggies in baby-friendly blends. Plus, they're unsalted, unsweetened, and kosher parve.
- GREAT BLENDS OF FRUITS & VEGGIES FOR STAGE 2 FEEDING: Pear, Spinach & Pea; Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry; and Banana & Pumpkin are fun, yummy, and real - the perfect way to easily introduce new foods.
- RESEALABLE POUCHES ARE EASY TO USE: Non-BPA, child-safe, and with a recyclable cap, our pouches can serve as much yummy, nutritious food as baby needs at home or on-the-go.
- WE'RE A B CORP: At Plum Organics, we're committed to our customers and our planet, and are focused on sustainable product design and safe ingredient sourcing.
- VARIETY PACK OF 18 POUCHES: This item ships as a pack of 18 4-ounce pouches (includes 6 pouches of Pear, Spinach & Pea; 6 pouches of Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry; and 6 pouches of Banana & Pumpkin)
I'm an adult. I eat baby food. There, I said it. Afflicted with a crappy auto-immune disease that hurts my mouth (Lichen Planus) almost all food is painful to eat. So I've given in to sucking down various, bland nutrients as fast as I can. There is not joy in this. And some baby food is vile. Babies, it turns out, will eat the vilest of foods. This food is not vile. It tastes good, though I still try to ingest it with a quickness. All hail this organic pulp.
We've bought these a few times in the past with no problems. With this delivery, one of the packages had a puncture, which of course covered the others in puree. The punctured pouch was packaged in an undamaged box in another box. I threw away all 6 as I was iffy about giving it to my child.