Acko 16 Inches Super Strong Folding Step Stool for Adults and Kids
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Manufactured to Acko standards, made of tough & durable heavy duty plastic for long lasting durability. Our folding step stool has been approved by EN 14183 Certificate, all products are 100% qualified factory test.
- CARRYING HANDLE - Ergonomic carrying handle is designed for easy folding and carrying. Just lift the handle, it will fold easily and quickly in a split second with only one hand. The step stool’s handle magically appears when the stool is folded flat. Allowing your kids comfortably carry it around so they can place it where they need it.
- SQUASH and ROUND CORNER PROTECTION FEATURE - Acko have designed a safety stop gap feature that allows the foldable stool to prevent being squashed, great for kids. Four round corner super safe protect your body from clashing. All of this design is put your kids safe first.
- ANTI SLIP - Special rubber dots on the surface and anti-slip black rubber strap on each foot for maximum foot grip and gives amazing comfort, preventing slippage. Unique, grip-dot textured surface makes the folding step stool safe for everyone, including kids. This safety features making the step stool great for multipurpose uses i.e. kitchen, bathroom, dining room, office, garden, camping, fishing and more.
- PROPER USE - The maximum load capacity of the folding step is 330 pounds, which is mainly used for children and adults indoor sitting. when we need to stand on it and reach up a high place, folding stools can carry a safe weight of 75 pounds. Standing on the stool must keep both feet on the middle of the stool, so that the stool can be balanced by force. The step stool must be used in dry and flat surface. Mustn't place the product in the environment above 30℃ and below﹣5℃ more than 5 hours.
- 16inch Stepping Stool for kids and Adults
I bought this to use in the walk in shower to sit on for washing my feet and shaving my legs. It’s great for that and it folds away when you’re done. I’d bought a plastic shower stool when we first moved in a few months ago but it’s a pain to move. Got plastic because I didn’t want to ruin a teak or bamboo one with water and thus mold. Well, I find that since it just lives at the dry end, I’m going to be buying a much prettier wood one soon because with this step as a butt stool, it'll be fine to hold my things!
I got the red 16 inch step stool because I have a wonderful loft bed and I absolutely hate climbing up and down ladders (especially in the middle of the night, lol). This is just the right height to make my second step down from the sturdy children's dresser I got. Also, it coordinates with all the red in my room 😁. I was a little concerned because I'm not exactly a feather (Just weighed in at 220) but I have never felt like this was anything less than solid, sturdy craftsmanship. It's a little higher than a normal step up, but for my purposes, it's PERFECT!!!