Anti Lost Wrist Link Safety Wrist Link for Babies
- Keep toddlers close to you and at the same time give them independence during indoor or outdoor activities.
- Easy to use: All you need to do is connect the wristbands to adult’s and kids’ hands respectively. The shrinking chain can extend up to 1.5 meters and the wrist strap circumference of kids hand side (the smaller side) can be adjusted up to 14 CM.
- Soft & Comfortable: soft double layers of hook and loop for kids’ hands, not easy to take off by themselves. The size of wrist strap can be adjusted according to your need, the soft sponge pad in the wrist strap make it comfortable to wear for both adult and kids.
- Durable: The connecting rope is made of stainless steel and wrapped with plastic, never worry this safety harness will be cut by knife. It is linked to the wrist straps with metal connectors that can freely rotate 360 degrees.
- Anti-lost: Only used to prevent children from losing when they go out, but do not prevent children from falling down and can’t be used as a walking training equipment. Suggest for children aged 4 and over.
My 1.5 year old is at that age where they want to push the shopping cart in the store, walk solo, and often put up a fight to get her way. She also runs once she's "free," which makes leaving anywhere public a hassle. She only likes to be worn in her. toddler carrier for a short time anymore before wanting to walk or should I say "run" independently. I didn't want a backpack making her hot and this seemed like the next best option. Guess what...? She loves it! It's easy to attach to both our wrists, hers has 2 flaps as seen in my pics one to adjust to her wrist size(the longer flap), and the other smaller flap to cover the adjustable flap so my daughter won't get any ideas. We only went for a short 30 minute walk today and my daughter giggled the whole time. Any time she'd pull too far, it would pull her back and it didn't leave even the slightest mark. Now she can enjoy her freedom and I. don't have to chase her through the store.The only thing I worry about is the fabric which attaches the wrist piece to the cord being torn with time and regular wear. I'll update after much use. Please let me know if this review has been helpful by selecting helpful.
My son is a few months away from being 3 yrs old and just started running off outside recently. After I happened right next to Walmart parking lot that's when I decided to look for a tool that could help. What happened was, usually I carry my 5m old in a baby carrier and that way I'm able to get my toddler in his carseat first but I was running into a lil store real quick in n out and just carried my baby and held Noah's hand. Well then I had to get baby in his carseat 1st, told noah put his hands on the car, he did, as soon as I leaned in to set baby down... Noah took off running. Scared the crap out of me. Then we have a long driveway but he keeps taking off running getting closer to the Rd, he always stop way before the Rd but he laughs n laughs and is just testing me. I try talking to him n stuff but he just doesn't understand he laughs n laughs (he did same in the parking lot). Tho we've only used this once and on a family walk so I had the baby in the carrier & daddy wore the wrist thing with noah, it worked great. it was Noah's first time usually I push him in stroller & wear baby, was happy daddy could come along for our first time to try it out n see how noah did with it--- noah got upset within a couple mins so mike put noah on his shoulders bc noah wanted it off so he could take off running. He enjoyed being on shoulders but he is very independent and we told him he couldn't walk unless he wore it and then finally he did that and he did great. Of course walking across the street or whatever we hold his hand even while wearing but I know without it he would've ran everywhere all around and with it he walked right with us (wasn't by any roads r anything or would've been holding his hand anyway so wasn't a risk area). It feels really nice, I have practiced with noah around the house myself and I really like it and the way it works and I don't see how it could come apart at all !!! Great little tool for momma very happy !