Bag for Single Umbrella Strollers, Durable and Lightweight
- Protects your car seat from dirt and germs when checking it at the airplane gate. Airline certified
- To ensure that this item fits your stroller: check the compatibility chart in the Technical Specification section below (click on User Manual)
- Made of durable, yet lightweight and water-resistant material with double-stitched seams for strength
- Stuffs quickly into attached spandex pouch. Compact size easily fits in diaper bag, backpack, stroller basket or carry-on bag ; Not recommended for baggage check ; Drawstring closure with adjustable lock ; Webbing handle for easy lifting
- Bright red color and large gate check logo easily identify your car seat for gate-check and ensures safe return to you at the airplane gate. ID box to write your name.Product Care: Wipe clean with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly
- Product Size: 45" L x 15.5" W x 12" H
- Use it to protect umbrella strollers from dirt and germs
- Drawstring closure and adjustable lock
- To ensure that this item fits your stroller, check the compatibility chart below in Technical Specification section below.
- Compact travel pouch measures 4.5" by 1.5" by 7"
We purchased this stroller bag for our Summer 3D Lite umbrella stroller. We opted for this item because of the low price. The bag seems durable enough for gate check but I would hesitate to trust it in full baggage check. The material seems sturdy and the seams solid. The built in storage bag is a nice touch, as it is sewn to the bag so you can’t lose it. There is also a nice white label area for you to write your name so that your stroller isn’t confused with the other amazon purchases out there.
The only down side is that the bag doesn’t seem to be quite big enough to fully close. Our stroller is a pretty standard small umbrella stroller and it would have been nice if the bag completely encapsulated it. But overall, I’m pleased with the product for the price I paid.
Turn it inside out and line the seams with duct tape to help prevent tears.
Also keep the plastic case it comes in because trying to fold it up back into the self contained zip pouch is nearly impossible. Much easier to roll it up and stuff it back into the plastic case.
Fits umbrella stroller with plenty of room to spare.