Car Seat Protector for Baby Child Car Seats - Save 5% with coupon
- ❤WATERPROOF & EASY TO CLEAN: Car rides with children and pets often call for unexpected spills and messes that soil the upholstery which takes a lot of effort to clean. Made with premium quality 600D waterproof Oxford fabric, the car seat mat is easy to clean - simply wipe off the dirt with a damp cloth. The fabric is super tough for maximum protection against scratches and compression marks made by baby seats and pet paws.
- ❤ANTI SLIP DESIGN TO PREVENT THE CHILD CAR SEAT FROM SLIDING: This car seat cover has a slide-proof construction to stay put once you position it on the seat, ensuring your child's safety seat won't move once installed. Grips on both sides prevent the cover from slipping on the seat surface, and your child's car seat from slipping on the cover.
- ❤COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SEATS & EASY TO INSTALL: Unique one piece design is compatible with all car seats. The car seat pad is used under a child’s safety seat and fits with all cars, trucks, vans and SUVs. It quickly installs to any car with easy adjustable straps that fasten to the headrest.
- ❤MORE INTIMATE DESIGN: The extra tall back panel is specially designed to fit today's larger car seats. For added convenience in transit, the vehicle seat cover comes with an adjustable strap to secure the back panel to your car's headrest. Install and remove your child's car seat with unmatched stability. Grips on both sides prevent the cover from slipping on the seat surface, and your child's car seat from slipping on the cover.
- ❤100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Since your satisfaction is our top priority, we provide lifetime warranty and 30 days money refund. Should you have *any* issues with your car seat saver, let us know and we will do whatever we can to "make it right!" That's our promise to you.
I have a Tesla which I try to keep in good condition, but I also have a two-year-old and a newborn, so it can be tough. These have been a lifesaver. I originally got one so the car seat wouldn't leave an indent in the leather seats, which it has done a great job of, but then realized that it helps to catch all the goldfish and suckers my daughter drops on the seat too. When I had my second girl, I got another one so I have one under each car seat. I also moved my daughters car seat from the middle to behind the drivers seat so I could fit both car seats, and the middle seat was left in perfect condition after having a car seat attached for two years. I highly recommend these to protect your leather seats from getting damaged with heavy objects or to protect against food and other things.
Now that I have two kids, I wanted to try a different cover for my 2nd baby car seat. Compared to the old cover, this new one is well made and has a fairly rigid base that I wouldn’t install it on the middle seat. That’s only because my car has 3rd row seating, the 2nd row window seat can slide back and forth for 3rd row access. With narrowed middle seat, the base cover sticks out to the sides and would rub against the window seat during sliding. But that’s not a big issue, I just set it on the other window seat (non-sliding side) and installed my old cover (soft) in the middle. I enjoy the setup so far. In addition, I really like that it has a notch around the cover base. It acts like a food tray, which catches small pieces of cookies/crackers while kids are eating.