Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy - Hydrates to Help Prevent Stretch Marks
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben free.
- Helps prevent stretch marks AND may be used DURING pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester.
- Can continue use while breastfeeding - so it’s perfect for moms
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula
- Combines a unique blend of ingredients: Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract, Hyaluronic acid, Centella asiatica plant extract
I bought this during my pregnancy and used it throughout my third trimester, every other day or so. I didn’t get any stretch marks. After pregnancy I’ve been applying to my stomach and oblique area as well and I don’t know if it’s helping tighten my skin but I like the way it smells. I think it has very strong clean laundry scent I liked. My husband didn’t care for the smell as much, it is pretty strong. The lotion absorbs into skin quickly with no greasy residue despite being fairly thick.
This is the greatest product ever!
I had stretch marks that really bothered me. I read reviews and saw pictures, that I don't always believe to, but I decided to buy it and give it a try.
I bought it last April and today I took an "after" picture and I compared it. Dang!!! Huge different!!
I still have some cream left. I'll buy a second one soon! It lasts at least a whole month, which is great since the not unexpensive cost. It also depends on the area you're working on it.