Milliard Tri-Fold Pack N' Play Mattress
- SLEEP IN COMFORT – Help your child sleep better by replacing the thin, hard mattress that comes with the pack-n-play. Constructed from top quality, high density foam, this mattress provides the perfect balance between firm support and soft comfort so your little one can sleep better - and you can too!
- MAXIMUM PORTABILITY – Milliard original trifold design allows you to easily fold up your mattress into the bonus carry bag that’s included for free - so you can easily store or travel with your mattress. It can be used without a playard as well for the perfect toddler sleeping mat.
- WATERPROOF COVER – Comes with a top-quality, polyester cover that’s both waterproof and washable so you never have to worry about keeping your mattress clean.
- SAFETY FIRST – Rest easy knowing your child is safe with this mattress that features a full fireproof lining, is Certipur certified, and complies with all U.S safety regulations
- MORE DETAILS - Soft mattress is not intended for babies. Consult with physician for safety recommendations. Measures 38x26x1.5 with rounded corners for a perfect universal fit. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for foam to expand after opening.
We are on vacation and used this in our pack n play. We checked on our baby and he was face down. We flipped him over and he was pale and unresponsive for several seconds! He was either not breathing or barely breathing for who knows how long. We were scared to death that he wasn't going to make it. He eventually woke up after we yelled his name several times and held him upright, but now we can never rest easy again. A quick search shows that any type of mattress or padding is a suffocation hazard and should not be used in any sort of playyard. The playyard even has a warning label on it. I don't understand why these are still being sold. They are unsafe and we learned that in a horrible way!
I am absolutely obsessed with this mattress!! I have been searching for a pack and play mattress and debating over which one to purchase for months. I have finally found the perfect one for my 6 month old baby and I wouldn't change a single thing about it. She sleeps in her Graco pack and play every night (still too nervous to move her to her crib and would miss her too much) so I really wanted something more comfortable than the mattress it comes with. I was nervous about the fit but it is very snug on all four sides. The foam is very soft and cozy but still firm enough that I don't have to worry about it being too squishy around her face and obstructing her breathing. The waterproof cover isn't squeaky or plastic feeling. It is a nice soft material that the sheet lays nicely on. It is very convenient that it folds up in thirds and the carrying bag is really durable and good quality. I can easily take the mattress back and forth to Grandma's house when we visit. She is a great sleeper but I have noticed she stirs around less when we go in and out of the room while she sleeps. She definitely seems more comfortable. I purchased an American Baby Company jersey knit sheet to go with it and it's a great fit!! Very satisfied with the purchases and highly recommend this mattress for pack and plays!! I would purchase a second just to have as back up if I had the extra money because my baby and I love it so much!