Postpartum Underwear for Women
- Absorbent incontinence underwear that always ship discreetly
- Rapid Dry core covers you from front to back for Heavy Leak protection day or night. Fits waist size: 48 - 64 inches, weight: 200 - 300 pounds
- Form Fit with 360 Degree elastics pulls the core closer to the body for a discreet fit
- Double Leak Guards help keep wetness away from edges for secure bladder leak protection you can depend on
- Contoured core hugs your curves for a smooth, comfortable fit, unlike bulky adult diapers
- Cottony-soft waistband
Okay listen, I am 29 years old. Never been pregnant, never gone through delivery or had any need for postpartum underwear. I have had, however, heavy periods for most of my life. As in, tampons won't help, and pads, while better than tampons (for me), eventually will shift or move and then I would leak over the edge causing a huge mess, especially when sleeping overnight or sitting in certain positions. When browsing in a local grocery store one night, I saw these. And a lightbulb went off. After years of dealing with messes and heavy periods, I was thrilled to come across an alternative. Realistically, I know there are other alternatives out there - cups, etc. But... They don't really appeal to me at this point. I bought a pack of these babies and never looked back. I feel no shame wearing these, and no embarrassment. These puppies make me feel super comfortable and protected, and I will happily use these moving forward, and its nice to know that one day if I do have children, I could use these for that purpose as well. Highly recommend, I love these and hope Always never stops making them.
Way more comfortable than the hospital mesh panties. They are so thin too, but you don't worry about bleeding through at all. And it's nice to have a little coverage in the hospital since you don't get much. Also nice not to have to fuss around with putting giant pads on and worrying about them moving around.
Highly recommend for a more comfortable recovery!