Sliding Cabinet Locks, Multi-Purpose Child Safety Lock
- ✓ BEST VALUE: Get America's #1 child safety lock at a bargain-basement price - without skimping on quality. Our technology is tested to top performance standards and built both to be incredibly easy to use and simple to operate, minimizing inconvenience and maximizing safety.
- ✓ MULTIPLE USES: So often, we don't know exactly what we should protect in our homes - cabinets? Appliances? Toilet seats? Trash cans? Don't worry - you can apply these locks anywhere you need to, and move them if necessary - the high quality 3M adhesive backing is durable yet removable, and new sticky adhesive gives you a secure fit if you decide to run a lock.
- ✓ EASY ADULT ACCESS: Ever seen a kid trying to open a pill bottle? It's so simple for an adult - just push down on the top or side, and align the siders. Boom. That's the same design methodology used in these locks. They're easy to use for adults but nearly impossible for a child to figure out - and even if they can, they lack the finger strength to easily depress the buttons.
- ✓ NO TOXIC MATERIALS: Some other baby products on the market are made from lower-quality materials. Our adhesive baby lock is made from only non-toxic RoHS approved materials that are thoroughly lab-tested to ensure that you won't be bringing anything dangerous into your home. No more fear accidentally harming your child with the device built to protect them.
- ✓ BUY NOW WITH ONE CLICK: If you don't' like it - return it. We stand behind our products for 100%, so you can return any of our products within 30 days, and you'll get a hassle-free, easy refund. So don't let your child's safety wait any longer. Turn your home from easy pickings into Fort Knox today by locking it down with Skyla's Child Safety Locks.
- 5 x 2 x 0.5 inches
I bought these because of the value and wanted something that would be tough for my 2 year old (who is into everything). These are perfect. Not difficult, great for the handles on my cupboards without having to add those weak magnetic style locks. Has deterred him from ripping my Tupperware cupboard into oblivion. This is a great buy!
We bought these primarily to protect our two very young grandchildren from dangerous or breakable material stored in cabinets they can reach. They have survived the 15 month old's attempts so far. We will have to watch her with them closely as she gets older. She is very strong, smart, and very determined. We're hoping these will work since the strength required is in the fingers, and the lock takes coordination to release and open. Hopefully they'll work until she can be taught to understand and obey safety rules.