Toddler Stool for Toilet Potty Training
- SAFE & STURDY: iLove 2 step stools use thick slip-resistant rubber feet for floor grip - unlike other stools which use thin plastic feet inserts (see photo comparison) – and our gray soft grip rubber surface provides an extra level of safety, comfort, and secure footing for your child. This is a set of 2 stools.
- PERFECT FOR GROWING KIDS: Our dual height design with wide steps help toddlers step their way up to independence as they transition from toilet potty training, to washing hands and brushing teeth at the sink, to finally reaching counter tops and cabinets in your home and kitchen. The stool feet perform best on clean, dry, oil-free floors.
- DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: iLove two step stools are portable, stackable, and built to last with a reinforced plastic base that can hold up to 175 lbs. The dimensions of each stool are 10.5” High x 12.7” Wide x 14” Deep. The 1st step is 5.5” High and 5.5" Deep. These versatile, multipurpose stools can be used everywhere in the house and will give your toddlers and children that extra boost they need for many years to come.
- CLEAN & STYLISH: We only use materials that are non-toxic, BPA free, PVC free, and environmentally friendly. Our stain resistant design is easy to wipe down and clean. Our stools are not only incredibly useful, but stylish as well – and designed to match any house décor with a clean white & gray color scheme, tasteful logo in the upper right corner, and product label unobtrusively placed out of view - unlike other stool brands that advertise front and center.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: iLove stools are factory tested and backed by our no questions asked, 100% lifetime money back guarantee, only available from the authorized seller iLove. Your customer satisfaction is our top priority! Should you have any issues, contact us immediately and we will take care of you.
Nice and sturdy and with a decent grip on tile floors (*not* immovable by any means). I just wish they would make these stools (including the look alike) a little taller. I don't understand why they don't even try to differentiate themselves based on height. They are all between 10.5"-11", which really doesn't make much of a difference.
My pretty tall 2.5 yo still has challenges reaching the sink and he has to get on his tip toes to handle the faucets. Also, they are a little too short for one of our 2 toilets. Considering these 2 steps products address the pre-schooler age when kids starts developing some level of independence, they should be designed to better serve their needs.
We order this brand by the flip of a coin so to speak, but overall we are pleased.
These are the perfect height for my 2 year old (36 1/2 inches tall) to stand on the top step and reach the water faucet. He can't quite reach the knobs without being on his tippy toes but I don't let him turn the water on and off himself anyway. They are lightweight and easy for him to move himself, but sturdy enough that they are safe. Some people complained about the width but I think it's plenty wide so long as he isn't goofing around. It's also a good height for him to climb on the adult toilet himself which is great for the bathroom that doesn't have a toddler toilet.